labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Halloween ideas

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Halloween ideas
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:18:32 -0500

Hey Joe – thanks so much for wild pumpkin pics. You have absolutely made my day, since I have 30 hours to get my act together for the little ghouls tomorrow. My best half and I just spent a week in Virginia so my time is stretched - info about a visit to Monticello and then Vintage Virginia Apples will follow in a later posting. The pumpkins await my attention and several will look quite similar to three of the critters in the pics. I adore the cucurbitaceae vomitus – that one will get finished first.

Cheers, Bizmark