labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Figs

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Figs
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:09:59 -0400

Hi Tom
Yes first I was at his real estate office in Oakville. A corner window
office with every windowsill covered plants/cuttings/seedlings- a virtual
greenhouse.
Several months later I went to his home- his side yard and backyard made his
office look like a desert- unbelievable. Those of us who have been to Joe's
home know what a backyard great site Joe has. Sorry Joe, Adriano's has more
plants than you.
Tom its Ischia Green or Green Ischia and LSU Purple.After a 100 mile drive
out of our way, I obtained in these in
Georgia from Mr. Fig, Ray Givan
Cheers Bert
Bert Dunn Box 352 Schomberg LOG1T0 1-905-880-4453