labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] red currants

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "John Barbowski" <jbarbowski@hotmail.com>
  • To: labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] red currants
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:09:03 +0000

My currents (red and black) are too young for comparison. The have a reasonable fruit set.

Pears are good, apples are very good, apricots average, blackberries appear to good, strawberries are very good, cherries (sweet) are average, peaches are good, jostaberry is sparse (still a young shrub - 3rd yr) and grapes are very good (young vine).

jb