labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Black Currants

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Black Currants
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:51:37 -0500

Hi Tom
yes-----Bert Andrews
9365 10th Side Road, Milton L9T 2V9
phone 905 878 5807
farm@andrewssenicacres.com
He also grows other 'small fruit' and grapes
Very nice chap, have been to his place 4-5 times.
His Titania wine came first (I believe in show) at a fruit winery
convention/competition

As a matter of interest today I printed, for my Ribes binder, the info you
sent Biz on health benefits of vrs berries. Got a little more info on the
"red" Missouransis" (sp??) currant I rec'd from Joe. I today sent him a copy
of her reply.
Cheers Bert

Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 5:49 PM