labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Apples Ashmead's Kernel & Pixie Crunch

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Apples Ashmead's Kernel & Pixie Crunch
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:06:24 -0400

Hello. Sorry, I cannot help with a source of Pixie Crunch but I will keep
looking.

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada