labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] spam email

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] spam email
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:44:04 -0400

Hi Tom,

We run our Outlook Express email through the google toolbar, which stops the pop-ups, and a huge amount of the spam. At least, my husband set it up this way, since I'm quite challenged in the technical side of things.
Also, thanks for the reminder for Harrow, I had placed the map in a vary safe place.

See everyone this weekend. If I can manage the computer details, I'll try and send pics of stuff from Italy from my digital camera.

Cheers, Bizmark

ps for Tom, I grafted you some Lady onto M.26. It's budded nicely and starting to grow. You can go with the semi-dwarf size, or plant it lower and have the union root for a full size tree.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>