labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] web page

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] web page
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:29:50 -0400

Tom,

Richter's Herbs have carried ladybugs in the past. I ordered some a few years ago, and they arrived quite healthy and raring to go. I opened the web page you posted and they are included in the listings. Unfortunately, my computer skills are always the focus of much razzing from my family, so someone else will have to do the honours. Perhaps the server was a little overloaded at the time you tried to open it, since it popped up quite quickly for me.

Cheers, Bizmark.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>