labruscagrape - [OFEX] Commercial Heritage Apple Orcahrds

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] Commercial Heritage Apple Orcahrds
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:51:13 -0400

Hello,

Does anyone know of any commercial heritage apple orchards in Ontario?

Someone is researching a story for the (I think she said) LCBO, who are doing a story on working heritage apple orchards. Margie pointed the person to me, and I could not help them.

I in turn pointed the person to Biz and Shelly Paulocik of Woodwinds.

If Shelly or Margie could not help, I am stumped.

Later,