kata_markon - [Kata_markon] PPYH Finishes Restructure to Focus on Trillion Dollar China Market.

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Kendall Crum" <egjlkamg AT blueribbonfoods.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] PPYH Finishes Restructure to Focus on Trillion Dollar China Market.
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:15:50 +0100

Lightning Could Strike Twice!

PPYH has recently restructured their company to focus on the booming China
real estate market. With Dozens of Multi Million Dollar properties listed on
the new website, this company is going to explode. Get on PPYH first thing
Monday!

Physical Property Holdings Inc.
PPYH
$0.25

Physical Property Holdings Inc. to Acquire Premium Residential Units with
Huge Appreciation Potential
Friday September 21, 4:00 pm ET

HONG KONG, Sept. 21 /-- Physical Property Holdings Inc. is pleased to
announce today that it is in negotiations to acquire two to three premium
residential units/apartments from the Manhattan Hill project in Hong Kong .
Manhattan Hill is developed by one of the most well known real estate
developers in the region and its units rise over the heart of Hong Kong and
its transportation network can be easily accessed.

"We are finalizing the terms and conditions for the acquisition of Manhattan
Hill's units," claimed Mr. Ngai Keung Luk, Chairman and CEO of Physical
Property Holdings Inc. "Again, we intend to grow PPYH by acquiring additional
premium real estate units which will provide us with a stable stream of
income and long term asset appreciation. We will continue to focus on real
estate investments and asset management, guided by our investment principles."

  • [Kata_markon] PPYH Finishes Restructure to Focus on Trillion Dollar China Market., Kendall Crum, 09/22/2007