kata_markon - [Kata_markon] i want to say u hello

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Rhoana" <glenn AT bghc-law.com>
  • To: "kata_markon" <kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] i want to say u hello
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:06:23 +0300

Good day, my gentleman

This letter is of great importance. I am here in order to build my own
Planet which will be called a Planet of Love. My future family will live
there.
Maybe it sounds stupid, but I am serious at present time. I have serious and
firm intentions to find a good man and to create family with him.
I am tired of empty searches and short romantic dates. I need stable life, I
need to love and to be beloved.
I dream about the day when I will give my heart and devote my life to a
good man.
I will call him "my Darling Husband" and I will be his "Sweet beloved Wife".
Oh, so sweet words, I dream to hear them!
I see that you look for your second half, too. I ask you to stop your search
at me. We are both single people, but we have everything for love: kind
hearts, tenderness, hopes and dreams.
My heart will beat faster while I am (find me
http://lonelyheartwaiting.com/lovedance )
waiting for your letter.

Kisses

Rhoana

  • [Kata_markon] i want to say u hello, Rhoana, 07/18/2007