kata_markon - [Kata_markon] Bank of America Update

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: service AT bankofamerica.com <service AT bankofamerica.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] Bank of America Update
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:49:56 -0500 (EST)

We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log into your Bank of America Online Account, and multiple password failures were presented before the logons. We now require you to update your account information .
If this is not completed by March 13 , 2007, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes.

To continue please CLICK HERE or on the link below to re-validate your account information :

http://www.bankofamerica.com/update

Sincerely,

The Bank of America Team

© 2006 Bank of America Security

Bank of America is the source of information about and access to domestic financial services provided by Bank of America retail banking .