kata_markon - [Kata_markon] Bank of America Account Notice

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: service AT cardsbankofamerica.com <service AT cardsbankofamerica.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] Bank of America Account Notice
  • Date: 12 Feb 2007 12:49:24 +0100

Bank of America Secure Notice

     We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log into your Bank of America Online Account, and multiple password failures were presented before the logons. We now require you to update your account information .
If this is not completed by February 13 , 2007, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes.

To continue please CLICK HERE or on the link below to re-validate your account information :

http://www.bankofamerica.com/cards/

Sincerely,

The Bank of America Team

© 2007 Bank of America