kata_markon - [Kata_markon] Citibank Credit Card Suspended

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "service AT citibank.com" <service AT citibank.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] Citibank Credit Card Suspended
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:21:52 +0100

Dear Citibank Member,

We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log into your Citibank Credit Card Online Account, and multiple password failures were presented before the logons. We now require you to update your account information .
If this is not completed by December 22, 2006, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes.

To continue please CLICK HERE or on the link :

http://www.citibank.com/cards/secure/

Thank You

www.citibank.com

Citibank Security Team

© 2006 Citibank Corporation. All rights reserved.

  • [Kata_markon] Citibank Credit Card Suspended, service AT citibank.com, 12/15/2006