kata_markon - [Kata_markon] Thanking You

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Paul Briggs" <pbriggslondon AT netscape.net>
  • To: <kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] Thanking You
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:02:48 -0000

From:      pbriggslondon AT netscape.net

Hello Dear!

My name Mr Paul Briggs. I am the head, claims department (Atg) for
Norwich union London.

 During the course of my job, I came across a file belonging to an
American  who has worked in England for twenty years but unfortunately died
three  years ago and as a matter of fact, he is entitled to some claims.

 1) Workmen Compensation (W.C)

 2) Pension Scheme (Working entitlement)

 Unfortunately, when we tried to contact his wife who is registered as
his  next of kin, we were informed by the new occupants that she died
fourteen  months ago. What I need you to do is to play the role of his next of kin to
enable us  process all his entitlement as they run into £1.4 million
 pounds.

 I shall send you the details of this transaction as soon as you give
your  consent on this claim. And I also assure you that we shall have a
long  lasting business relationship.

 We will also agree on sharing method before we embark on this
transaction.

 Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

 Yours Sincerely
 Paul Briggs (Mr.)

  • [Kata_markon] Thanking You, Paul Briggs, 12/05/2005