internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] PC donations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Brian Daniels <bitmage AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] PC donations?
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:23:03 -0500

On 01/05/2014 10:02 AM, H. Wade Minter wrote:
Hi all,

A neighbor unloaded a couple of Dell PCs on me to wipe and get rid of. Does
anyone know of somewhere in the triangle that takes donations of older but
functional computer equipment? Barring that, any recommendations on where to
drop them off for recycling?

Thanks,
Wade
---

Kramden Institute in the RTP takes them:
http://kramden.org/take-action/donate-equipment/

--Brian

--
And yet less thanks have we than you. Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names. "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels bitmage AT pobox.com
http://www.eviloverlord.net