internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Registration now open for NCTech4Good Conference! (Early Bird Deadline: May 31)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Hallman, Judy" <hallman AT live.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Registration now open for NCTech4Good Conference! (Early Bird Deadline: May 31)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:17:07 +0000

Bob,

There is now a blog post at http://nctech4good.org/node/404. Thanks for asking. I'm replying to the list in case anyone else would also like to help spread the word.

Judy

From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] on behalf of Bob The CCIE MSCE Kim [evdo.hsdpa AT gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:02 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Judy... do you have an online version of this announcement?

Or can you move it to a blog? I'd be happy to tweet it out to my followers.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Hallman, Judy <hallman AT live.unc.edu> wrote:
Registration for the 2013 NCTech4Good Conference is now open!
With social events, workshops, and tons of resources, the NCTech4Good Conference is sure to give you the tools needed to use technology to further your mission. Join us June 6-7, 2013 at the William & Ida Friday Center in Chapel Hill.
--
Robert Q Kim
Man With a Van in London: