internetworkers - [internetworkers] has anyone used Zaarly, taskrabbit or angieslist?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther L <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] has anyone used Zaarly, taskrabbit or angieslist?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:12:24 -0400

Internetworkers -

I am looking for housekeeper and/or handy person assistance for my Mother.

Has anyone used zaarly or taskrabbit?
Is anyone a member of angieslist? I looked at that website several
years ago when there was a free preview, and there was almost no
content for the triangle.

Thanks, Esther

--
----
Esther L, estherlist AT gmail.com

  • [internetworkers] has anyone used Zaarly, taskrabbit or angieslist?, Esther L, 08/11/2012