internetworkers - [internetworkers] [javaScript] quick freelance project

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Márcia S. M. Clover <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [javaScript] quick freelance project
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 13:40:17 -0500

Hello there,

I have a client looking for a very simple browser-based drag-and-drop/matching game. I’m mostly an ActionScript developer, and since they want it to be supported on iOS, I said I’d try finding somebody who could help.

So, if anybody is interested and a quick and simple freelance project and some extra cash just in time for the holidays…. let me know.

Thanks!

Márcia

Marcia AT nc.rr.com

  • [internetworkers] [javaScript] quick freelance project, Márcia S . M . Clover, 11/08/2011