internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Used Car Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Cook <james_cook AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Used Car Recommendations
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:06:16 -0400

I don't know where you are, but this place is local to Fuquay.

A lot of their inventory reads "clean title" - They had an interesting business in getting vehicles from insurance companies that were "totaled", rebuilding and reselling them.  When I first started looking, the people I found who had bought from them all seemed to have bought from them more than once. They have a very solid reputation.  Not a lot to choose from under your price point, but I would easily consider them a "decent used car lot" - and a trustworthy place to purchase.