internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best Place to Eat Crab?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czei.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best Place to Eat Crab?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:14:37 -0400

On Sep 12, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Tarus Balog wrote:

Anyone have recommendations for places in the triangle to get good crab
(please hold the STD jokes, please).

Somewhere on the Carrboro/Chapel Hill side of things is preferred, but
anywhere in the Triangle will work. The nearest Joe's Crab Shack appears
to be Fayetteville.

Have you considered Squids?  I've never had crab there, but I imagine overall the places compares favorably with Joe's Crab Shack.

http://www.squidsrestaurant.com/

""Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of this life.""

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC
C: 919-619-0607