internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] house inspector recommendation?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Márcia S. M. Clover <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] house inspector recommendation?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:35:27 -0400

Thanks Jim

From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Jim Ray
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:01 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

We bought near 55 and 64. Here’s our inspector that has been a customer for 10 years and is also a friend:

Chip Mims

CBM Enterprises, LLC

919-828-6004

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE

President

2 Davis Drive, PO Box 13169

Research Triangle Park, NC 27709

main:    919-838-1672

cell:        919-606-1772

skype:   neusedotnet

email:   jim AT neuse.net

web:      www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

ONE™ Plan to put IT maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way since 1997 with Service Representatives Available 24/7/365

Customer Service/Support: Send email to support AT neuse.net or log on to our web portal http://support.neuse.net