internetworkers - [internetworkers] IT support on the other coast?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Brian Daniels <bitmage AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] IT support on the other coast?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:04:17 -0400

Long-shot question here:

The company I work for has a small office in the Seattle, WA area. They don't have any on-site it staff, we just manage things remotely.

This works fine until something physical needs to be done. Replace a switch in the rack, swap a UPS battery, etc.

Does anyone know of a reliable firm in the Seattle area that offers this sort of 'remote-hands' work? I've got several possibilities from Google, but I know nothing about them other than their websites.

--Brian "need an astromech droid" Daniels

--

And yet less thanks have we than you. Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names. "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels bitmage AT pobox.com
http://www.eviloverlord.net

  • [internetworkers] IT support on the other coast?, Brian Daniels, 03/28/2011