internetworkers - [internetworkers] C++ project for Wake County Schools

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Robin Fred <rfred AT qtlcenters.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] C++ project for Wake County Schools
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:39:30 -0400

To Triangle Internet workers,

I'm posting this message for: Robin Fred, rfred AT qtlcenters.org -- Judy

Hi Everyone – We are working with Wake and Guilford schools to create an end of course test for high school students taking an C++ course. We need a couple of C++ programmers to review the 100-item exam and attend a meeting to resolve any issues uncovered and validate the test. The validation meeting would be conducted on the afternoons of either Wednesday, August 25 or Thursday, August 26.

While this is a project to help the participating schools and their programming students, we can pay $200 for the commitment of time and effort.

Our non-profit organization is ExplorNet/The Centers for Quality Teaching and Learning (www.qtlcenters.org or www.explornet.org ). If you are a C++ programmer and can help with this project, please contact me for details! My name is Robin Fred and my email address is rfred AT qtlcenters.org . Thanks!

  • [internetworkers] C++ project for Wake County Schools, Judy Hallman, 07/17/2010