internetworkers - [internetworkers] SOHO Firewall appliances

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] SOHO Firewall appliances
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:40:37 -0400

I am looking into/researching small office/home office firewall appliances.  I am having trouble finding a good reliable source of reviews that is more recent than say 2005.  If anyone knows a website that regularly reviews firewall appliances for more than just the corporate set, I would love to get a URL.

Additionally, if you have experience with a firewall appliance for a home user, I would like to hear about it.

Thanks,

Lyman Green