internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Suggested place for mysql performance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Suggested place for mysql performance
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:59:20 -0500

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Scott Russell <catfather AT donpoo.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for a good online MySQL resource that can help me with a
> performance problem I've run into. Is anyone a member of a good community
> or can suggest one? I've tried the forums on mysql.com without a positive
> response.

You might try this one: http://mysql.meetup.com/144/

BTW it would help quite a bit if you could share the relevant bits of
the schema, eg. a "SHOW CREATE TABLE TABLE_NAME;" for the relevant
tables. If you you're free to do so, doing something like this would
be even nicer:

http://pebkac.homelinux.net/2008/12/05/using-schemaspy-with-mysql/

Cheers,
--