internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] sorry for the test

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] sorry for the test
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:26:46 -0500

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Michael Czeiszperger
<michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:

> The IW has been rejecting my email for months.  Will this message do any
> better?

If anybody else ever experiences this, please do open a ticket here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/help

And mention that you're having trouble with this list. Fixing it will
probably fall to me, but there is a distinct chance of graduation in
the near future [1], so you might want to stick to the ticketing
system instead of emailing me directly.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org systems

[1] Yes, please do try to hire me. I'll be available for full time
work in early June at the latest.