internetworkers - [internetworkers] Workweek Housemate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Workweek Housemate
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:12:22 +0000

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for someone who wants to rent a room for the work nights Monday
through Thursday. The most likely people to know of individuals in this
position would seem to be recruiters for contracting companies. If any of
you have worked with any recruiters lately would you mind sending me their
contact information?

Rent is $500/month and includes RoadRunner cable modem and TV. The
subdivision is in Cary and
has a pool, clay tennis courts, and a fitness room.

Thanks!

Colleen

  • [internetworkers] Workweek Housemate, cmccarthy1, 01/18/2010