internetworkers - [internetworkers] Way OT: Anyone know where to buy coal in or near the Triangle?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heath Roberts <htroberts AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Way OT: Anyone know where to buy coal in or near the Triangle?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:55:57 -0500

This is fairly random, I know, but I'm looking for a hundred pounds or so of anthracite coal, preferably washed & bagged. I know there used to be a place in Durham that sold it, but can't find it.

Anyone know of a local source, or maybe a hobby (or other) blacksmith that might be able to tell me?

Thanks,
Heath

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts AT gmail.com

  • [internetworkers] Way OT: Anyone know where to buy coal in or near the Triangle?, Heath Roberts, 01/14/2010