internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] does anyone have experience using a care manager?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] does anyone have experience using a care manager?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:27:28 -0500

My wife is a wellness director at an area retirement community, and
she recommends the Seymour Center if you or the person you're asking
for is in Orange County (and I don't know whether they need proof of
residence when you go in for a consultation). More info and a few
resources:

http://www.co.orange.nc.us/aging/

Other counties likely have similar senior centers/departments on
aging, but she's less familiar with them.

Best,

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com