internetworkers - [internetworkers] Great deal just passing it on.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Great deal just passing it on.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:03:34 -0600 (CST)

I've been a Serverbeach customer for about 9 years. They recently upgraded my server for an EOL migration. I noticed they are running a killer deal right now and thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.serverbeach.com/servers/unlimited_bandwidth_hosting.php

That's pretty rocking. Use my Referral Code: NM9NSUNY3D
and we both win.

If you ever thought you needed your own hosted server now is the time.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '38 Buick Coupe