internetworkers - [internetworkers] OT: Model Train Show this weekend

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott G. Hall" <ScottGHall AT BellSouth.Net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] OT: Model Train Show this weekend
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:55:16 -0500

I wanted to remind everyone that the big model train show is this weekend
at the fairgrounds. Note of interest is several role-playing operational,
remote control, and simulation software to print off things car way bills
and train orders, operate signaling and animated features, run a railroad
layout, and to simulate operation ala Flight-Simulator-like -- most all
of which is open source.

As everyone remembers, I passed out $1-off coupons for admission at the
last meeting. You can go to http://nrvshow.org and print your own.
Runs Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm in the Exposition Center at the State
Fair Grounds.

{for those who belong to several groups, I apologize to the multiple posting}

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

  • [internetworkers] OT: Model Train Show this weekend, Scott G. Hall, 11/06/2009