internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Purchasing flexible conduit local

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott G. Hall" <ScottGHall AT BellSouth.Net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Purchasing flexible conduit local
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:57:38 -0500

Beer always makes the not-so-bendable conduit bend easier,
and the not-so-easy-to-drill holes drill easier, whether
you want to or not. And it makes for square holes sometimes... :o)
(please don't ask me how I know this ...)

Jim Ray wrote:
Beer *always* helps holes. Lol.

Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net> wrote:

Ha! Well, if the easy approach doesn't do it I'll invite you and your hammer drill over for a beer. Thanks!