internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking for Cheap Color Brochure Printing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking for Cheap Color Brochure Printing
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:28:36 -0400

Hello Internetworkers,

I belong to a nonprofit organization local to the Triangle, and we are interested in printing some full color, 2 sided brochures. These are the standard size 8.5x11" page brochures with two folds.

We've had a couple of runs of 300 copies made at Kinko's (now Fedex), but they cost us almost a buck apiece. For a while, they were offering a special where they cost about 1/3 as much. But those deals are no longer available.

Does anyone know where I can get a better price on printing these brochures? We have the originals as 300 dpi pdf, so I'm willing to go to an online supplier if it has a good reputation. Local would be better, since the club just has a checking account.

Thanks for any pointers & advice.

Scott C.