internetworkers - [internetworkers] Mobile software developer positions at SAS

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Mobile software developer positions at SAS
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 21:53:47 -0400

I'm looking for two developers for my development team, one for Blackberry and one for Windows Mobile. The job descriptions can be found at the SAS job board:

http://www.sas.com/jobs/USjobs/search.html

The Blackberry job is: 09001668
The Windows Mobile job is: 09001669

iPhone skills are relevant.

Please apply if interested, or pass along to anyone you know that may be interested and have them apply.

Yes, SAS is as good to work for as they say.

  • [internetworkers] Mobile software developer positions at SAS, Michael D. Thomas, 09/05/2009