internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations for T-Shirt Printers near RTP

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations for T-Shirt Printers near RTP
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:15:31 -0400

on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:47:51PM -0400, Roger Austin wrote:
> I'm on an organizing committee for a conference. We are probably
> going to get t-shirts printed for the event. Has anyone dealt with
> a local t-shirt silkscreening company? Any thoughts or suggestions
> are welcome. Thanks, Roger

When I first moved here, I used to work for Frankie and Zoe's:

http://www.frankieandzoes.com/

They (we) did good work at reasonable prices back then, and they're
still in the biz, so they might be worth calling as well.

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/