internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] One reason I dislike Raleigh and Wake County

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <djrousseau AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] One reason I dislike Raleigh and Wake County
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:55:21 -0400

I love Raleigh. I just want to flush the mayor, city council and police
department. That's all. If they can't or won't do the job, get some
folks that can and will.

Given new tax increases and in the words of Ross Perot in reference to
NAFTA, there's going to be a giant sucking sound of jobs and money going
to South Carolina instead of North Carolina.