internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking for Used Office Furniture

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking for Used Office Furniture
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:24:56 -0400

Howdy all,

I'm looking to purchase some ergonomic office furniture that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and am looking for suggestions. Any ideas? I'd especially appreciate pointers to good used furnture stores and possibly sales of used furniture from Universities in the area. Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Calvin

  • [internetworkers] Looking for Used Office Furniture, Calvin Powers, 06/28/2009