internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Recommendation on receiver for speakers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Recommendation on receiver for speakers
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:36:34 -0400

What is the wattage (normal and max) and ohm rating for the speakers?
How many speakers are there? Is there a subwoofer? How about a center
channel? What outputs are available on your TV (i.e. digital, RCA, ...)?
What sort of amp you need is going to be determined by all of those
things together.

Cheers,
Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 06/26/2009 10:24:17
AM: