internetworkers - [internetworkers] Just Published Our First Book!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Just Published Our First Book!!!
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:02:08 -0400

Just had to share the joy at accomplishing a milestone in my writing career.

For those of you who are parents or grandparents of young children, our book
will be of interest. It's a unique, funny, educational journey through the
digestive system and it's titled: The Chew Chew Poop Pee Express. Too
expensive to produce the hardcover version right now, so it's in softcover
at Amazon. But it's a start!

Please pass this on to anyone with kids (4-8 years) who might be interested.
Actually, there are a few 10-year-olds and 34-year-olds who laughed their
heads off!
Check out the book and let me know what you think.

Visit http://www.chewchewpoopeexpress.com

Susan

Susan LaBarre

Dappled Path Studio
Phone: 919-665-3392
Mobile: 919-656-2216
Email: susan AT dappledpath.com
Web: http://www.dappledpath.com

  • [internetworkers] Just Published Our First Book!!!, Susan LaBarre, 06/16/2009