internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Roofing Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <scott AT scottboggsdesign.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Roofing Services
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:32:50 -0400

Hi Scott,

I used Roach-Lamburg and they did a great job!  They put 5-6 guys on it and finished it in a day and a half!  I I went with the 25 year shingles, have a 12-12 pitch roof and had them install roof vents, so that increased the cost.  The final bill was $7,500.

Thanks again for the referral-- and you, too Roger!  I called the company that you recommend, but it worked out that I met with Roach - Lamburg first and was so impressed that I signed a contract with them that day.

Colleen