internetworkers - [internetworkers] aquariums 55g and 70 g salt water gotta go

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] aquariums 55g and 70 g salt water gotta go
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 07:24:38 -0400

After several decades of having aquariums, I’m getting out and have lots of stuff that has got to go. The coral alone is worth $400, and I’d like to get that much for all (or best offer or giveway to Noah’s Landing if no one steps to the plate soon):

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/aquarium/

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE, NCSU EE '85
President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:

sales AT neuserivernetworks.com

Customer Service/Support:

support AT neuserivernetworks.com

cid:image001.gif@01C95E29.C484AFF0

  • [internetworkers] aquariums 55g and 70 g salt water gotta go, Jim Ray, 05/24/2009