internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: You Roared, Time Warner Cable Caved!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin Sonney <ksonney AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: You Roared, Time Warner Cable Caved!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:52:48 -0400

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:59 PM, David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
> Hope you don't mind the forward, but it sounds like there was sufficient
> blowback from consumers. Have a nice weekend, y'all! DM

I'd be more excited if the plan was really dead, and not just
"shelved" (until customers understand why they need to pay more, if I
read the press release properly).

-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin AT sonney.com

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep
moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and
curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
–Walt Disney

I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/ksonney