internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Advice for printing just one t-shirt

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Advice for printing just one t-shirt
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:02:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Brian Henning wrote:
I'm making a t-shirt for a friend as something of a gag-gift. I'd like to
get better quality than might be had from a home iron-transfer kit.. Does
anyone have experience or advice on t-shirt printing services that'll do
just one shirt and not charge extra for low volume?

I've had really good luck with the ink jet transfers, but get the ones for black shirts, they seem to be better for colors and hold up better. I have a few I've done and a jacket I wear regular and they've done great. The biggest thing that will mess them up is a dryer on high.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '38 Buick Coupe
'90 Ducati 750 Sport