internetworkers - [internetworkers] run multiple versions of Internet Explorer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT firestreammedia.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] run multiple versions of Internet Explorer
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:24:09 -0400

I need to run multiple versions if IE (6, 7 and 8) on the same machine for testing. I installed Internet Explorer Collection after a bit of research (http://finalbuilds.edskes.net/iecollection.htm) and even though the reviews are good, the its IE7 does not render the same as the "real" IE7 I have on another machine for a particular site I'm building.

Does anyone have another recommendation for a tool to install multiple versions of IE on one computer?

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Thomson
FireStream Media, LLC