internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] FW: Barack Obama confirmed you as a cousin on We're Related

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: dave.m.parker AT gsk.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] FW: Barack Obama confirmed you as a cousin on We're Related
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:18:18 -0400

What's up with this? I got the same thing.
____________________

Dave Parker
Artwork Operator
Regional Service Center
GlaxoSmithKline
RTP, USA
(919)483-3203
Dave.M.Parker AT gsk.com

"Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
Sent by: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

01-Apr-2009 14:20

Please respond to "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>

"Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc
Subject
[internetworkers] FW: Barack Obama confirmed you as a cousin on We're Related

Well, now I know where I got my dark complexion.