internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] camper repairs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] camper repairs
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:53:09 -0400

Stan:

I used to be an avid RVer.  I've worked with a couple people around here for repairs on everything from popups to a Class A.  It's been a few years so I'll have to dig through some receipts when I get home.

If you don't hear from my be Sunday ping me.  I've got a scatter-brained weekend ahead of me.