internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] CD Storage Ideas

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] CD Storage Ideas
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:00:09 -0400

How many do you have? Will they be accessed regularly, or are they backups
for digital files?

If they are backups, you could store them on the 100 CD spindles that the
blank CD media probably came on.

Another option is storing them in paper sleeves, in turn stored in boxes
(sort of like old 45s).

David