internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking for a developer/programmer for a project

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andrew Gray <andrew AT graymerica.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking for a developer/programmer for a project
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:34:40 -0500

Internetworkers,

I am looking for a developer for a project (for a client in Wilmington) .  She has asked me to start putting out feelers to find someone to build a webbased application for her.  thanks,
Andrew
Here is the announcement I am circulating (this is all she wants me to share)
I am looking for a developer or team for a web based payment system with a private card. Does not have to integrate with Visa/Mastercard systems. In the future we would like an appliance or locally installed version, but for now it would be web based. Obviously, this would have to have SSL security and be PCI compliant. Anyone interested in working on this please contact me. We are looking for either a consultant, development company or a full time hire.

Anyone who is interested, please email me a bit about yourself, and your contact info to
andrew AT graymerica.com

  • [internetworkers] Looking for a developer/programmer for a project, Andrew Gray, 01/12/2009