internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Rapid Prototyping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Rapid Prototyping
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:25:15 -0500

Western Carolina University has a whole division of their Engineering School set up to do rapid prototyping. Might be cost-effective.

http://www.wcu.edu/3632.asp

TaB

Gregory S. Hopper wrote:
I am looking to have a rapid prototype built for a fairly simple plastic device, using SLA and a high-impact ABS-like material.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a local firm that offers a good value? I've got some online quotes, but wondered if there were sources that wouldn't pop up on an Internet search.

Thanks,
Greg

Gregory S. Hopper
Netanium Strategic Consulting, LLC
Adjunct Professor, Duke University Master of Engineering Management Program

Marketing Innovation. (tm)

Weblog: http://marketinginnovation.typepad.com
Website: www.netanium.com

9650 Strickland Road, Suite 103-256
Raleigh, NC 27615

Phone: (919) 846-3608
Fax: (248) 692-0561

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com>
Dropped digital signature.Encrypted communication available upon request.