internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good sandwich and/or lunch place near Ten Plus?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good sandwich and/or lunch place near Ten Plus?
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:52:07 -0400

David Matusiak wrote:
Admittedly, Neomonde is hidden away down a little industrial-lookin' road on the backside of some railroad tracks, so we can forgive you for not finding it.

Really, this place is hard to find. Also, if you drive down the *correct* road for Neomonde, if you don't go all the way down, it looks kinda like an industrial park and/or a dead-end. Don't worry! After all the trouble, it will be worth it for the excellent food and then you will know about one of the Triangle's best kept little secrets.

We have been there a few times also since it is close to our
house. I have to say that our experience has been mixed, but that
could be just the differences in palates. We have gone there for
desserts though and loved them. I would give it a 3.5 forks out of
five on the Roger scale.
Ratings on restaurants are difficult since a lot of it depends on
the chef. We have gone to restaurants that were wonderful, then
two months later is was no more than average. Good chefs have a
high vapor pressure. One reason some of these like Neomonde stay
good is the cooks don't move much.
If you go to Neomonde, stay on Beryl Rd and go down to the NCSU
Arboretum. You can walk off all the stuff you eat.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.